Queen Letizia of Spain is at it again, solving our fashion problems without even knowing it. At a military ceremony in Salamanca, Spain, it was the royal’s stunning outerwear pick that caught our eye. And that’s because with one gorgeous light coat, the queen took care of our crisp Summer day dilemmas, showing us that a pretty pastel jacket is the perfect choice for when a chill requires extra layers.
Letizia’s beautiful outerwear was made extra special thanks to its scalloped design and embroidered details, plus her choice to go monochrome, choosing pastels for her midi dress and shoes, too. The look, which confirmed head-to-toe pastels are a trend this Summer, was so ethereal we could barely handle it. Scroll ahead to check out more photos of the queen and find a few pink options to shop yourself.
- The Evolution of Queen Letizia and King Felipe’s Love
- From Her Engagement to 2016, This Is Queen Letizia of Spain’s Style Evolution
- We Will Never Get Over Queen Letizia and King Felipe VI’s Wedding
- Queen Letizia of Spain Isn’t Afraid to Wear a Good Outfit More Than Once – or Twice
- The Best Photos of the Spanish Royal Family This Year So Far
- Forget About Crown Jewels! Queen Letizia’s Favorite Earrings Are $20